Tuesday, December 29, 2009

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. It's a cozy and joyous time in my home. I'm surrounded by the people I love and most of all I'm filled with the love of my Father because of the gift He has given me, His one and only Son Jesus Christ.

The presents have all been opened and the Christmas Turkey is almost gone, but I am reminded by the snow that it is still the season of My Savior. As I looked through my Christmas pictures I found myself sharing with God and thanking Him for everything. My Parents-in-law, my nieces and nephews, all my brothers and sisters, my mama, my 3 beautiful children, my amazing husband, and most of all the memories of my dad and how he was so much fun on Christmas morning.

Our house was full most of the day, but after dinner it was topped to the brim with 29 people and 2 dogs. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT TOO! It was a blessing to have my house full. It was a blessing to be with my family, we honestly had the most wonderful time. A few family members asked if I was anticipating an empty quite house, but I wasn't. I was having a good time watching the children open gifts, singing to Jesus, preparing the food, and chatting with my family.

This Christmas was one of my favorites, I think Greg and the children would agree. I can't wait for another full house packed with joyful sounds and a warm and cheerful atmosphere!

Dear God,
I am so thankful for all that you have blessed me and my family with. You have given us the greatest gift of all and that is eternal life in heaven with You. Lord, thank you for the birth and death of Your Son. Lord, thank you for the time with our family. God, I ask that you remind us to come together often this winter season. God remind us of our Savior Jesus. Help us to grow closer to Him. Remind us to thank Him for everything He has given us this year.

It is in His name I pray, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great. I had a wonderful Christmas this year thanks to the Terry family. I would like to thank you all for making it so special.
    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete