Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well I don't know about the rest of you,

but I have been patiently awaiting this beautiful snow fall! It was wonderful to wake up and find a fluffy white snow covering. Greg the children and I tinkered about our morning, but it felt a little more cozy then usual. In fact as I made the morning coffee I found myself singing Christmas carols. I especially love this time of year.

Caleb and I rushed through school! Though I new the winter wonderland wasn't going anywhere, I still felt anxious for him. I may have been just as excited as he was, I wanted to see him trudge through the fun with his little sister and brother. Caleb, Hannah, and Isaiah played for hours.

How can this cold heavy snow bring so much warmth into my home, I welcome the snow!


Dear God,

Thank you for the cozy fuzzy feelings that have welled up inside of my heart today. Thank you for a reminder of home, family, and a season that's filled with wonder and celebration. Lord let it snow, because when you do I am blessed with wide eyed children who are filled with such joy. A joy that only you can bring!

In Jesus' name, amen

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I love the look of your page. Welcome to the blogger world. It's lots of fun. Love ya tons.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete