Thursday, February 18, 2010

Silly Kids


I just wanted to take a quick moment and share my silly kids with you. Caleb and Isaiah keep me in stitches, and when Hannah gets going I find myself surprised at how humorous she truly is. I just love this about them and I love how they can keep Greg and I giggling. Greg and I may collect ourselves for a moment look at each other and then just get laughing again. My children are not only supper funny, but also super loving and can be super serious when time comes to be super serious.

I love my little ones, I love there kind nature and their giving hearts, and yes, I love.. love.. love.. the laughter they bring into my home.

Dear God,
I want to thank you today for my three special children, I want to thank you for choosing me to be their mommy. God, I love them so much, thank you!

In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment